Category: Essential Digital Skills
Level 2 Certificate in Principles of
In an increasingly digital world, cyber security is fast becoming a main concern for many organisations.
With complex online scams and cyber crime, it’s essential that organisations have an understanding of preventative measures to maintain cyber security, including techniques and security checks needed to store data securely.
This online course is a key starting point for anyone looking to gain a greater understanding or build upon their existing knowledge of Cyber Security issues.
Our popular distance learning courses allow you to study for a recognised qualification that is of value to your work and personal development and is a great route to take if you are looking to further develop existing skills (provided you are resident in England). The courses are Level 2 qualifications, accredited by NCFE, an acknowledged leader in the field of distance learning.
Level 2 - Certificate
Awarding - NCFE
Start Date - Anytime
Duration - 7 Weeks approximately
Location - Distance Learning &
Face to Face
This qualification aims to:
• focus on the study of the principles of cyber security
• offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge of cyber security.
The objective of this qualification is to:
• provide learners with knowledge and understanding of the principles of cyber security.
It is made up of six mandatory units as follows:
• Introduction to cyber security
• Understand terminology used in cyber security
• Understand legal and ethical aspects of cyber security
• Understand common threats to cyber security
• Understand methods of maintaining cyber security
• Working with others in cyber security