School Link Information
VTCT Level 1 Award in Nail Art Application
The VTCT Level 1 Award in Nail Art Application will enable learners to design and apply basic nail art treatments using stick on transfers, some nail art paints, and adornments such as glitter.
Learners will also learn about health, safety and hygiene when providing nail treatments, how to communicate with clients, provide client care and maintain records.
Areas which may be covered during the course:
Prepare nails for nail art
Carry out Nail Art Application
Health and Safety
When learners have successfully completed this qualification, they will have the opportunity to progress to the following VTCT qualification:
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Nail Services
Progression opportunities also exist in the form of specialist VTCT vocationally related qualifications:
• Level 2 Diploma in Nail Treatments
• Level 2 Certificate in Nail Treatments
• Level 2 Certificate in Nail Technology
• Level 2 Award in Nail Art
• Level 3 Award in Nail Art