top of page
AdobeStock_290064445 (1)_edited.jpg
How to raise a safeguarding concern?
at L&F Training

If you think you or someone you know is being abused, or neglected you should tell someone you trust. This could be us at L&F, a friend, your tutor, your family, a social worker, a doctor, a police officer or someone else that you trust. Ask them to help you stop it, report it or make a complaint and remember that you understand abuse or neglect is never your fault.



Supporting people when concerns are raised about abuse or neglect can be very difficult and distressing for everyone involved. Deciding what's the right thing to do can be stressful, particularly if the person you are concerned about is reluctant to accept support. If you are not sure what to do you can always seek advice.


To report a crime:


  • in an emergency, contact the police, tel: 999

  • if the person is not in immediate danger, contact the police, tel: 101


To report a safeguarding concern:


Confidentially speak to our Well-being Team who will offer support, advice and correct guidance - 0207 366 0077

or should you prefer complete our confidential safeguarding form and we will contact you.

Confidentially complete and submit
bottom of page